Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let's make some $ for CF research


I learned yesterday that a friend of mine is helping put together a Call For Art to go along with an annual Wine Opener fundraiser in Sacramento. I offered to donate a copy of one of my most favorite photos I have taken and developed myself in a photography class a few years ago. The photo will be up for silent auction at the fundraiser. I call this photo "War Wounds". It's a self portrait of my transplant scar.
The photo was taken with a 35mm camera, so it's a bit grainy. I actually prefer this look though :) Let's hope everyone else does too and it makes a lot of money for CF research!


If you live nearby and are interested in attending the Wine Opener, please email me for more information.

No comments:

Leah's GoFundMe Transplant Fundraising Page